- SERVICE & PARTSIf your appliance needs service or parts, our factory-trained technicians will be there quickly to reduce down time.
- DELIVERYWhen you shop with us, our professionally trained delivery team will ensure a quick and safe delivery on your purchase.
- INSTALLATIONPerformed with care by our in-house certified professionals to ensure your products are installed and working properly.
- HAUL AWAYWe can haul away your old appliance when a replacement product is delivered, and we'll remove all packing materials.
IT'S OUR EXPERIENCE THAT SETS US ABOVE THE COMPETITION
Sven and Svea Molander began the business in 1942 selling and servicing major appliances. Their daughter Ardis and son-in-law Red Stewart joined the business in 1946. Sven and Svea retired in 1966 when Ardis and Red took over. In 1977 their son, Dan, started full-time and is currently running the business. The store is still at the same original location that it started in back in 1942. It is our privilege to offer our community value and quality products at low prices every day.
Wash away worry with our selection of AWARD-WINNING, HIGH-EFFICIENCY washers and HIGH-PERFORMANCE dryers, as well as combo units that offer twice the performance in half the space. Our selection of top-load and front-load washer and dryer sets are designed to help you care for your family's clothes.
STANDING THE TEST OF TIME Speed Queen washers and dryers are tested to last 10,400 cycles. Using an average of 8 loads of laundry per week, that adds up to 25 years of use in your home. We receive daily messages and online reviews from homes around the globe who own machines that are 25, 30 even 40+ years old. Our commitment to American Quality is proven in the reliability of our machines and your peace of mind.
Our customers know us best. Here's what they have to say.
- I had an excellent experience with Stewart-Molander. Debra gives true customer service. John came out for a repair, and Aaron for an install of a new dishwasher. Both young men were nice, polite, and left everything as clean or cleaner than when they arrived. All of them went out of their way to be helpful, and considerate. I would and will recommend them to others. Not only do they have superior service, but prices as well! Go to Stewart-Molander! I am certainly happy I did!
- They are wonderful people. They care about their customers and treat them the way customers used to be treated, and that is with respect. They have come out several times for repairs and have purchased several items. REALLY NICE and down to earth people. If you need anything or need answers to anything this is place to go.
- When a less than 10 year old washer died over the weekend, I called Stewart-Molander first to see if they services the brand that had died, but then got help in replacing the dead washer over the phone with delivery, installation and haul away handled the next day! Great service, and I'll be going to them in the future!
- I needed a new dishwasher in a hurry but none of the "big box" stores could deliver and install in less than three days. Stewart-Molander saved the day! They helped me choose a new dishwasher that fit my needs and budget and then arranged for delivery and installation to fit my time frame. It is great to have a local business that is personable, professional and flexible. No long waits for a service rep., no getting lost in a huge warehouse store and no long lines at checkout. Good service still lives on!